This week's choice


We are currently taking an indefinite break, but feel free to take a moment to look through our past themes and pieces of art. There will be occasional updates about our artistic endeavors or events posted here.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Treehouses?! OH YEAH!

Well, I just got the message that the theme this week is "Treehouses"... needless to say, I thought it was super cool!
It made me think of this one place right away. Cedar Creek Treehouse at Mount Rainier:
http://www.cedarcreektreehouse.com

Also, you need to keep up with the magazine "Ready Made". They have a great print magazine, but the website is really amazing as well.
They have some cool things like "Grown Up Treehouses". Always fun! It's something I hope I can one day have in my own home. I love a good hide-out, and my blanket tent isn't as fun as a treehouse!!





1 comment: