This week's choice


We are currently taking an indefinite break, but feel free to take a moment to look through our past themes and pieces of art. There will be occasional updates about our artistic endeavors or events posted here.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sketches- Philip A. Buck


(click to enlarge all photos)

Here are some snapshots I took of stuff in my sketch book a while back- I figured they'd be good to post for SKETCHES week!


Did you see the cast of Seinfeld in that last one?


I did these lil gals yesterday. As you can probably tell, when I randomly sketch, it often results with superheroes and villians.


I hope ya dig 'em. I can't wait to see everyone else's "sketches!"
-Phil
ps. I often put sketches and process drawings up on my site :)

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed that one of these pages has the cast of Seinfeld. Nice

    ReplyDelete