This week's choice


We are currently taking an indefinite break, but feel free to take a moment to look through our past themes and pieces of art. There will be occasional updates about our artistic endeavors or events posted here.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

PAIN:Corn In Eye- Philip A. Buck

Click to Biggify
PAIN. When I was trying to think of what to do for this week's theme, I just kept coming back to this scene in the movie Nacho Libre. Now that certainly looks painful. I have been dying to do something with Nacho for a while...so that is what I chose to do an image of.  It's ink on Bristol board.  I'm not crazy about how the colors turned out so I'm also posting the just the B&W. I'll probably try it again sometime, but if any of you wants to give it a shot I'll send you the tiff file or something. :)

Click to Biggify
Preliminary sketches:
Thanks for lookin'! I hope it wasn't to painful. ha. -Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment