This week's choice


We are currently taking an indefinite break, but feel free to take a moment to look through our past themes and pieces of art. There will be occasional updates about our artistic endeavors or events posted here.

Friday, December 3, 2010

KETCHUP: (dance) Music- Philip A. Buck



I was just going to do something quick to make up for missing the "music" week, but I liked it so much that I ran with it and made it a full fledged project. hehe. I haven't finished the biggy, but here I offer a sneak peek as my "music week" piece. :) Hope ya dig.
-Philip

EDIT: Since the Holidays are over, I've had a bit more time to finish up some projects- one of them being the peice inspired by the "music week" theme.  Here is a photo of it so far.

Click to enlarge.
 I'm still trying to decide whether or not I should watercolor it... what do yall think?

No comments:

Post a Comment